[rt-users] CSS errors

John DeBerry jdeberry at townnews.com
Tue Aug 14 11:02:54 EDT 2001

First of all, great program! :) Just a few notes:

I was looking at the NoAuth/webrt.css file, and I noticed that there were a
few invalid declarations. I ran it through the W3C's CSS Validator program
here :

http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

There are a few typos like 'font size' instead of 'font-size', but there are
some other errors like 'font-size: -2'. -2 won't work for CSS. It will have
to be 10pt, 15px, 80%, or something like that. There was also a stray '};'
or two where it should just be '}'.

As for the 'border: none' problem mentioned in the file, perhaps you might
want to try 'border-width: 0' or 'border-style: none', depending on what you
are looking for.

I hope this helps! :)

John