[rt-users] Status changed from open to open by RT_System

Rafael Corvalan Rafael.Corvalan at linkvest.com
Fri Aug 17 05:34:14 EDT 2001

Hello Steve,
Yes, but the problem is
1) that my ticket is not resolved, it's open! I have a lot of
correspondance and only on some messages I have this kind of things:
"open to open"
2) In my case, the Pseudo-Group "Requestors" has no rights. Just some
rights to "Everyone": CommentOnTicket, CreateTicket, ReplyToTicket,
SeeQueue....

Cheers
Rafael