[rt-users] Mason error

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Aug 15 03:38:38 EDT 2001

I'm going to take a wild guess that you don't have a new enough CGI.pm.
Does 'make testdeps' claim that everything is all set for 2.0.5? I just
tested this functionality locally and it looks ok.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

"If IBM _wanted_ to make clones, we could make them cheaper and faster than
anyone else!"  - An IBM Rep. visiting Vassar College's Comp Sci Department.