[rt-users] areas in rt2

Patrik Wallstrom pawal at blipp.com
Thu Aug 23 04:37:27 EDT 2001

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001, Christian Gilmore wrote:

> The answer is to use keywords, but I've not yet delved into them too
> deeply, so someone with more experience should be able to help. Also, do a
> quick search in the archive for 'quickstart guide' from early last month.
> Jesse talks about keywords a bit.

Thank you, I read it now.

Another question, since I haven't tested this yet (for several reasons).
When you have configured keywords, can you select them when issuing a new
ticket? It is important for usability, because no newbie will go back and
examine their ticket and add new keywords to it afterwards.

--
 patrik wallstrom     |      f o o d f i g h t
 tel: +46-8-6188428   |      s t o c k h o l m