[rt-users] RT HeadsUp, a quick statistical view for administr ators.

Jon Stearley jrstear at sandia.gov
Thu Aug 30 14:39:00 EDT 2001

> What I actually want to do is to create a web page that shows how many new
> calls we have so that we can use SiteScope to monitor for new calls arriving

you may or may not have something in mind like the last graphs at
  http://www.cs.unm.edu/~ssg/SSG_Statistics/rt/Help.html

it is a slightly modified rtstats script running against v1, see
  http://www.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/1.0/
for the original (and other v1 stats stuff), or let me know if you'd
like a copy of my script.

my expectation would be that it wouldn't be too hard to modify the v1
stuff to run against the v2 stuff, but i've never tried.  good luck.

| Jon Stearley			(505) 845-7571  (FAX 844-2067) |
| Compaq Federal LLC		High Performance Solutions     |
| Sandia National Laboratories	Scalable Systems Integration   |