[rt-users] blank messages from RT

Steve Poirier steve at Inet-technologies.com
Thu Aug 30 16:28:14 EDT 2001

I don`t think it is related to sendmail in any way, because he said the
email get delivered to his mail box, but with no body.

We never receive body in status messages except when we reply directly to
this status update. (OnTransaction, notify)

This is what we use for our system:
  OnTransaction NotifyOwner Transaction
  OnCorrespond AutoreplyToRequestors Followup-Template
  OnCreate AutoreplyToRequestors Autoreply
  OnResolve AutoreplyToRequestors Resolved

Maybe you juste dont use the right conditions to do what you need. I suggest
you first establish what you want the system to do, and then "play" with the
scrip section until it does what you want.. Or almost. :-)

Also, make sure you set correct permissions for everyone and requestors.
System must be properly configured to handle replies to these templates.

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet Technologies Inc.