[rt-users] sendmail with e-mail

Mitchell Wright wright at nimm.com
Fri Aug 31 08:58:33 EDT 2001

On a somewhat similar train of thought:

I would like to import old mail into RT so we can search and sort it. I have
all the mail in MBOX format which should be fine to download... I am just
not sure how to download mail into RT. We have about 30 000 emails from the
last few years of customer service / contests / perpetual whininess etc.

Can I somehow use fetchmail for this?