[rt-users] sendmail with e-mail

Sheeri Kritzer skritz01 at emerald.tufts.edu
Fri Aug 31 12:52:05 EDT 2001

I don't want to get into an argument about this. If you want the reasons,
we can take it offlist.

Either there's no way to do it without having a sendmail server, or there
is.  If there isn't, just tell me.

if there is, will some kind soul please point me to documentation or send
me a note saying they've done it and how.

-Sheeri