[rt-users] sendmail with e-mail

Steve Poirier steve at inet-technologies.com
Fri Aug 31 13:10:10 EDT 2001

To receive emails, maybe this can help:

It is possible to 'cat' email text directly to rt-mailgate

Example:
/www/rt/bin/rt-mailgate --queue Support --action correspond < email.txt

Maybe you can do something on your server receiving mail to transfert emails
to your rt server/mail-gate.
(Like a script..)

Hope this help,

Regards,
__
Steve Poirier
Directeur développement / Project Manager
Inet-Technologies inc.