[rt-users] Mod_ssl and RT2? Possibly off-topic...

Christian Gilmore cgilmore at tivoli.com
Thu Dec 6 16:08:58 EST 2001

I continue to struggle with a mod_ssl-enabled RT2 (2.0.9) occasionally
having connection troubles with internet explorer browsers (netscape here
works fine). I've finally set my mod_ssl error level to debug, but I
wonder if anyone has made progress on this problem?

It wasn't so bad in earlier versions of RT2, but now that everything
appears to be no-cache, forms that fail submission because of connection
issues now have to be re-filled for another attempt. On a secondary note,
would it be possible to pick and choose what content has the no-cache
header(s) and what do not?

Thanks,
Christian

Christian Gilmore