[rt-users] RT2 - Mail problem

Serhat Ebil EBILFS at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Dec 11 09:27:16 EST 2001

Hi,

I am trying to build up a new RT2 (2.0.9) system and having problems about
the mail function..

Altough I created many scrips (both Global and Queue specific) on the
system, it doesn't send mails to recipients (some of them are local users
like root at localhost)...

The MTA is sendmail and I can send mails as root using sendmail from the
Linux shell.

The log file of RT2 is below.. According to it something must be wrong with
permissions but what?
---
WebRT: No permission to view ticket ()WebRT: No permission to view ticket
()RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8ddad28): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8d82540)
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8e3ed20): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8ed12bc)
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8e00dd4): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8eb309c)
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8f1283c): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8f18b70)
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x8dd2780): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8ecadf4)
RT::Action::Autoreply=HASH(0x8d8a9f8): Could not send mail for
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x8f47944)
---

Any idea?

Thanks and best regards,