[rt-users] body of ticket not showing up

Percynski, Fred Fred.Percynski at divine.com
Tue Dec 11 14:47:52 EST 2001

ver 2.0.8

When creating a new ticket I am pasting a *lot* of information into the
body of the ticket.  I submit the ticket but when I view the ticket this
information does not display (the date/time and action 'Ticket Created'
are there, just not the body).  I verified this also happens if I add a
comment to an existing ticket and paste the same information.   I ran an
SQL query using the MySQL command-line tools and found all the
information I pasted is there.  Its just not showing up in RT.  Is it
possible that something in the data is confusing RT?  Or could it be
that this data, about 252KB, is too much for either MySQL or RT?

A big thank you to everyone who has helped me in the past, and to those
who have ideas about this problem.
-Fred