[rt-users] Resolving via Email in RT2

Scott A. McIntyre scott at xs4all.nl
Wed Dec 12 05:52:56 EST 2001

Hi,

In looking through the mail archives I saw a few references on how to
resolve tickets by sending an appropriately crafted message to
rt-mailgate, but thusfar with RT2 it merely ends up adding my commands
as correspondence to a given ticket.  There doesn't appear to be any
current documentation on RT2 for these types of actions (yet :-)

I see that the enhanced-mailgate has some options for this as well,
using PGP keys/signatures, but if there was a way to perform it with the
current rt-mailgate that would be preferable.

Open to suggestions!

Thanks,
Scott