[rt-users] Estimated time to install?

Alesh Mustar alesh at sportina.si
Sun Dec 16 11:24:27 EST 2001

Well, there are alot of areas you need to think about:
- will you have local users on the machine, aka shell users
- will the machine be in a local LAN (behind the firewall) or on the Inet
- which services you need to run, etc....
- ....

There are so many aspects you have to think about that the question is
simply to wide, narrow it down?

Also securing the machine is I belive out of RT topic. Anyone else agrees?

A.