[rt-users] DO NOT RUN 2.0.10. IT'S BUSTED

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Dec 26 14:25:48 EST 2001

There's a bug in the merge functionality that changes in 2.0.10 tickled.  I'm still tracking it down, but it
looks like the system is incorrectly setting some metadata related to a merge for too many tickets when a user
anually merges a ticket. I suspect this has been going on for quite a while and that 2.0.10 is the first release
that actually relies on this metadata for stripping merged tickets out of search displays.

It looks like it should be relatively painless to restore your database to a good state if this bug hit you

More info to come later.

	-j