[rt-users] rt 2.0.10 has destroyed my database, kinda.

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Wed Dec 26 10:32:56 EST 2001

Hi everyone,

I figured I'd give 2.0.10 an install on our production machine.  So I checked the deps, made the new ones, installed, everything looked great.  However, now, we're getting a reproducable error:

Say I go into a queue, and it has 5 new tickets, 4 on the exact same subject or whatever.  So I go into ticket #3, and merge it with ticket #2, which is the same.  It tells me it's merged.  From that point on, no matter what I do, it makes all the other new tickets dissappear, and it just shows the ticket I merged, nothing else.  no changing of the search parameters will help, the search just thinks that 1 ticket is the only ticket in the entire db.  If I type in an individual ticket # and go to it, it's fine...

Of course, I'm doing this after having just been woken up after 2 hours of sleep by a frantic guy in my NOC, so...:)

Help!!! Please? :(

-Rob.