[rt-users] Return address setting

Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH allbery at ece.cmu.edu
Thu Dec 27 18:50:33 EST 2001

On Thu, 2001-12-27 at 18:34, Mark Matthews wrote:
> Tried that, no luck.
> The return address I got when I opened a test ticket was
> daemon at srv03.citadel.com.citadelradio.com
>
> I did completely stop and start apache.  Could this be a sendmail
> trusted users issue?

At a guess, it's not RT's fault at all; sendmail is misconfigured such
that it doesn't think that support.citadelradio.com refers to the local
host.  Make sure it's listed in either the local host names class (Cw...
in /etc/mail/sendmail.cf, or /etc/sendmail.cw) or the masquerade
hostnames class (CM...)

brandon s. allbery   [os/2][linux][solaris][japh]  allbery at kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery at ece.cmu.edu
electrical and computer engineering                                KF8NH
carnegie mellon university  ["better check the oblivious first" -ke6sls]