[rt-users] Transparency

Alvise Nobile alvi at ictp.trieste.it
Fri Dec 28 12:34:52 EST 2001

New User. Sorry for trivial question.

Is it possible to adjust things so that the selfservice
interface displays the list of all the requests, from all the users,
for all the queues that grant to the unprivileged user currently connected
-or to group 'everyone'- the 'show ticket' right?

This is considered essential by my users community.
Alvise Nobile

Alvise Nobile,		    Scientific Computing Section
The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics
Address: str. Costiera 11, I-34100 Trieste, Italy
Tel: +39-040-2240-391       Fax: +39-040-224163/224559