[rt-users] Web UI - limit tickets/page ability?

Darren Nickerson darren.nickerson at catchword.co.uk
Mon Feb 5 01:05:53 EST 2001

Folks,

Since moving from ReqNG to RT some time ago now, our support queue has been
effectively paralysed by the fact that RT's WWW UI shows the complete list of
ALL open trouble tickets. Our queue is a large one, and the thousand+ entries
cause Nutscrape and Internet Destroyer to REALLY chug when trying to render the
table.

I note, with joy, that 1.3.x (soon to be 2.x) has the ability to limit results/
page. I note, with chagrin, the number of issues in that alpha-quality code.

Do I presently have any viable option here? I just slurped the CVS - is it
functional enough to manage a fairly simple queue, or is it still scary
monster time? If it's not an option, does anyone have a hack I can wedge into
the current stable release?

Thanks in advance.

-Darren