[rt-users] Maybe repeated question

Kazu Kimura kimura at ctc.ad.jp
Wed Feb 7 02:08:10 EST 2001

Sorry, I cannot find either "send comment" window or "view item detail"
window.

Simply, when we click any serial number at "Display Queue" window and
the transaction is created by e-mail, we can easily compare the
difference between the size of header and the size of contents.  We can
read the header because it is bigger than the contents.

Any sugestion?

Regards,
Kazu

On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:42:12 -0800
Eric Goodman <ericg at cats.ucsc.edu> wrote:

> Where are you wanting to change the size? In the "send comment"
> window or in the "view item detail" window?
>
> --- Eric
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >When we comment via Web interface or send comment via mailgate, mostly
> >the font size is too small to see.  How can we change the size?
> >
> >Regards,
> >Kazu

中部テレコミュニケーション株式会社
IP技術部 木村 和裕