[rt-users] can't install admin user

Kurt Yoder kurt at shcorp.shcorp.com
Thu Feb 8 15:59:18 EST 2001

Hello

This is probably a very stupid question, but I do not know how to set up
administrative users in RT. I just installed rt 1.0.7 on a FreeBSD 4 box, with
apache 1.3.14, perl 5 and mysql 3.2.3. Looks like everything installed OK, and
I'm using apache's .htaccess files to control authentication. However, I can't
administrate anything.

I go to http://elrond/rt/admin-webrt.cgi and I see "You're not allowed to
view/modify queue configuration". I do see that I'm logged on as kyoder, like I
should be; how do I enable administration for kyoder? I'd also like to be able
to add queues, etc.

Sorry this is such a basic question, but I didn't see it answered anywhere...

Thanks

Kurt