[rt-users] Mail module for RT

Brian Bonner brb7790 at cs.rit.edu
Wed Feb 14 10:06:39 EST 2001

Yes, that is what the alias is for, you can specify a particular email
address or so to go to a particular queue within RT.  The email alias
looks something like this:

rt:     |"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"

Where the "general" is the name of the queue, so if you wanted to make a
queue for say... InsaneAdmins then you could do this:

rtinsaneadmins |"/opt/rt/bin/rt-mailgate insaneadmins correspond"

and that would go to the queue for insaneadmins..

Brian