[rt-users] missing take, untake, steal, give

criz at hcc.hawaii.edu criz at hcc.hawaii.edu
Wed Feb 14 23:20:41 EST 2001

Hello all,

I am trying to modify a request as an administrator.  Namely, I wish to
re-assign it to a new owner who is not me.  I click on the link 'owner' to
change it with the give to button.  It says I can't unless i steal it
first.  It makes sense, since I'm not the current owner.  However, I've
yet to find "take" link.

According to the user manual, I'm supposed to be able to click on links to
take, untake steal or give, somwhere near the comment/reply/resolv links
at the top and bottom of the ticket.

I don't have these links.  All I have are comment, reply, resolve/open.
This is true for any user I log in as including root.

Could it be something in my config.pm that I'm leaving out?

For now, I've been asking the current owner to voluntarily give his/her
job away since I can't 'take' it as administrator or root.

Thank you for your help,
AC
HCC Academic Computing