[rt-users] Changing queue names

Timothy A. Gregory tgregory at tarjema.com
Tue Feb 20 15:05:29 EST 2001

OK, so here's the only part of stripmime that would be related:

$outputprog = "/usr/local/rt/bin/rt-mailgate @ARGV";

I'm betting that Perl is stripping the quotes, and rendering the value of
$outputprog as

/usr/local/rt/bin/rt-mailgate BusOffice - Purchasing correspond

and rt-mailgate doesn't know what to do with that mess.  Maybe a little
wrapper of some kind, like so:

$action = pop(@ARGV);
$outputprog = "/usr/local/rt/bin/rt-mailgate \'@ARGV\' $action";

This works.