[rt-users] rt2 features?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Feb 21 13:59:19 EST 2001

At this moment, I'm a bit too busy to enumerate all the new things
that will be in RT2.0.  If you can mail me a list of what you need,
I can tell you what's already there.

Later today, I'm going to send out an annoucement that RT 1.3.41 is Alpha 4 for RT2.   Right nowm the best thing that you can do is to haul down 1.3.41 and
beat on it a bit.

        -j