[rt-users] notify on comment

J.D. Falk jdfalk at mail-abuse.org
Thu Jan 18 13:45:45 EST 2001

On 01/18/01, Brandon Pulsipher <brandon at mycomputer.com> wrote:

> I want to have RT notify the requestor of ticket, even on comment.
> Currently, the admin allows for the requestor to be notified on all changes,
> EXCEPT comment.  Can someone suggest the area of code I look at to address
> this?

	Why not just use reply in that case?  The entire purpose of
	comment is to be able to include information that the requestor
	does not need to see.

--
J.D. Falk                   "The Internet isn't just a publishing medium or a
Product Manager                     medium for commerce, it's a social medium."