[rt-users] Mail Problem

Lorens Kockum rt-id-45 at lists.lorens.org
Mon Jan 29 13:06:08 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 12:47:41PM -0500, George Warnagiris wrote:
> I have RT 1.0.4 running on Debian Potato which uses Exim.  I have made the
> changes to my Exim config file as recommended in the FAQ
> (ftp://ftp.fsck.com/pub/rt/contrib/exim.README).

Same here except it's RT 1.0.7.  No problem (except for not
*sending* mail when I tested it -- but that was a case of RT
being smarter than I thought it was).

> working fine except RT does not create a new request when it receives
> mail.

Hmmm. I know you set it up as recommended in the FAQ, but could
you maybe post the exim.cf lines in question?

--
#include <std_disclaim.h>                          Lorens Kockum