[rt-users] watcher not receiving mail...

Bernd Schmidt bernd.schmidt at ponton.de
Wed Jul 11 10:28:32 EDT 2001

Hello,

After i`ve setup up rt2 i tried a lot of features, but i
cannot enable the sending to the watchers. Below you can
find the log, it says  "No reciepients found...". Where does
rt2 look for them? My rt2-crew have the right to "watch" and
they have mail-adresses in the user-definitions.

Greetings,
Bernd

---snip/logfile

Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm line
921, <STDIN> line 23.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder.pm line
111, <STDIN> line 23.
now requiring RT::Condition::AnyTransaction
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x88051a0): Checking condition
OnCreate...
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x88051a0): Prepared NotifyAllWatchers
RT::Action::Notify=HASH(0x89a34fc): No recipients found. Not
sending.
RT::Transaction=HASH(0x88051a0): Committed NotifyAllWatchers

--- snip/config.pm

# {{{ Outgoing mail configuration

#$MailAlias is a generic alias to send mail to for any
request
#already in a queue.

#RT is designed such that any mail which already has a
ticket-id associated
#with it will get to the right place automatically.

#This is the default address that will be listed in
#From: and Reply-To: headers of mail tracked by RT unless
overridden
#by a queue specific address

$CorrespondAddress="RT::\@xxxxxx.de";

$CommentAddress="RT::\@xxxxxx.de";

#Sendmail Configuration

# $MailCommand defines which method RT will use to try to
send mail
# We know that 'sendmail' works fairly well.
# If 'sendmail' doesn't work well for you, try
'sendmailpipe'
# But note that you have to configure $SendmailPath and add
a -t
# to $SendmailArguments