[rt-users] 2 issues - adding tickets, stalled tickets

Alesh Mustar alesh at sportina.si
Wed Jul 18 06:24:01 EDT 2001

Re all,

i have a question about 2 things.

Upgraded from 1.07 to 2.0.1, everything works ok.

What I'm missing in RT2 is the ability to quickly see unresolved
tickets. Going into search and searching for stalled tickets is a
solution, but the problem is I don't see unresolved (open + stalled)
like in 1.07. Did I miss something or... ?

The 2nd issue is when adding a ticket, there is no field such as
priority, so I have to edit the ticket once I add it... missing
something again or?
I know that all initial tickets can have the default priority (i've set
this to 10), but simply editing once you added the ticket is kind of a
pain...?

Thanks in advance,
Alesh