[rt-users] [rt at mxim.com: Ticket creation failed]

Robert Shaw rshaw at mxim.com
Fri Jul 20 15:07:53 EDT 2001

Hi Jesse,

I'm running on a brand new install of RT2.0.1 now. It has only the initial
users setup (root, RT_System, etc. ). When I try to send email into the
system as a new user (not in the user list of RT2) it complains that I don't
have permission to create tickets in the "general" queue. I have both
CreateTicket and SeeQueue set for Everyone in the "general" queue. The
response is attached to this email. What am I missing? The system used to
auto-create a new user by the email address and create the ticket when
I used the 1.3.x versions. I'm obviously missing something here.

Thanks.
-Robert