[rt-users] Re: [rt at mxim.com: Ticket creation failed]

Robert Shaw rshaw at mxim.com
Fri Jul 20 17:42:52 EDT 2001

Nevermind. I found the problem. It was because the user I was testing with
had been disabled initially so I could test the auto-creation of a user, but
that doesn't work (obviously now) because the user still exists in the database
but was disabled. Once I removed the user from the SQL database, it worked
just fine.

Thanks.
-Robert

Robert Shaw                       Email: rshaw at mxim.com