[rt-users] RT (new installation) works fine - but never sends any email out

kic at gmx.de kic at gmx.de
Mon Jul 23 17:36:21 EDT 2001

> Have you enabled scrips on the queue yet?
> Make sure that you have scrips enabled in the queue configuration.

Damian,
thank you very much... of course I had not enabled scrips :-(. Thought there
would always be a reply...so that is why I didn't read other Topics having
"scrips" in the subject, because I thought, that's not for me :-) Thanks a
lot!!!

Torben

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a