[rt-users] Feature Request

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Mon Jun 4 17:00:51 EDT 2001

OK, this may or may not make sense, but here goes:

It would seem to be a valid request to have an actual comments field
that is separate from the originating email and is not, therefore,
included when resolutions are sent to the complainant.

My reasoning:  I am using RT to track complaints to my eMail and Network
abuse account.  It would greatly enhance it's functionality if I could
jot notes like "called customer - he's a clueless putz but agreed to
check his servers for open relays" without having those self same notes
sent to the aforementioned putz when I close the ticket out.

Does this make sense?  Is it even possible?

--
Ed Vazquez
Senior Security Engineer

We don't believe this to be a coincidence."  --Jeremy S. Anderson