[rt-users] Post-install RT error

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu Jun 7 10:35:26 EDT 2001

It sounds like you've upgraded your mysql install since you installed the
perl database driver for it.  reinstalling Msql-Mysql-Modules from scratch
might work for you.

Just making that symlink is a bad idea, since the reason those names change
is that mysql's APIs have likely changed and they don't want you linking against
the old libraries and thinking they're the new ones.

        -j