[rt-users] Weird PERL problems with rt2

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Mon Jun 11 19:35:43 EDT 2001

Actually, I first tried using the testdeps utility with the -fix flag.
When that initially failed, I went up to the CPAN site and cruised down
to the modules/by-name directories.  The modules that are needed haven't
been updated since 1998/1999, so I guess what's needed is either a
series of patches to update the modules (and BTW, Date::Parse and
Date::Format no longer exist, they have been rolled into Date::Manip),
or to rebuild PERL with the "namespace-pollute" flags and hope...

Sigh, just once it would be nice if everything worked the first time.
Though if that ever happens I'll probably die from the shock.

Does anyone have any references where (ideally) I can find an "old vs.
new" name cross-list?  Or failing that, a concise list of the new names?

Thanks,

--
Ed Vazquez
Senior Security Engineer