[rt-users] Another feature request

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Fri Jun 15 15:34:45 EDT 2001

With RT2, What I'd probably recommend is creating one ticket per
conversation you're having and use subtickets or other relationships to join
them.  This can be smoothed over with a bit of added ui to "open new
subticket" or somesuch.  I'm sort of hoping that sometime in the not
to distant future I can find a client who would be interested in sponsoring
a custom "RT For abuse departments" UI that would be tuned to handle the
sorts of operations your typical abuse staffer needs to perform.

        -j