[rt-users] Another feature request

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Fri Jun 15 12:52:07 EDT 2001

OK, here I go again...

Since I am using RT to track the Abuse complaints that come in to my
company, I often have to send mail to a third parties' point-of-contact.

I might just be missing how to do this, but it would be helpful to be
able to change the TO: address when sending to these third parties in
reference to the complaint.

I suppose I could use the comment function, but I am already using that
for internal remarks and have it set to "no-mail" in the admin side.

So, a reasonable request?  Or completely off the mark?

--
- Ed