[rt-users] perl modules..

Duncan McEwan duncan at mcs.vuw.ac.nz
Thu Jun 28 02:32:21 EDT 2001

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 01:21:19 -0400, Jesse <jesse at fsck.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2001 at 04:50:08PM -0700, Eric Brueggmann wrote:
> >
> > I was wondering if we could put all the necessary perl modules into
> > <ftp mirror>/pub/rt/contrib/(1.0|2.0)/perlmod ?
>
> I'm somewhat leery of doing this, as such archives tend to stagnate.

I can understand this POV, but on the other hand, such an archive could be
viewed as "the set of perl modules that RT is known to work with".  And if a
newer module appears that RT hasn't yet been tested with yet, then people know
they can still get the "guaranteed working" version from the RT site.

Duncan