[rt-users] reinstall fixed my images/links problem

Dikeman, Brett brett.dikeman at proactcorp.com
Wed Jun 27 19:59:43 EDT 2001

hosed everything, re-ran make install, reran the import, customized
config.pm, etc.  Looks like I shouldn't have had a / in the first of the
three variables used to compose the URL?  That was the only difference I
could find

anyway, solved the problem myself, thanks anyway!  Set up the
NameVirtualHost directive and defined a virtualhost for the system's real
name(always forget that part) and everything is now humming along.  I'm
demoing the setup tomorrow and we'll probably switch over to the new system
in a day or two.

Brett
PS:the attachment handling(we're cursed with Exchange) and the opening
page(with the queue status board, top tickets, etc) looks terrific!  Our
tech guys are gonna go nuts over this :-)  I was especially wowwed that all
the old tickets that I imported had the attachments processed!  Yaaay!