[rt-users] Question about rights

John Fisher jfisher at deas.harvard.edu
Sat Jun 30 18:18:10 EDT 2001

Granting ModifyTicket to Requestor will do it. This assumes the person
sending the follow-up email is the one who created the original request.
The owner should have ModifyTicket anyway - so they can close the ticket
when they're done.

Unfortunately if the Requestor also has ShowTicket, they can see & change
other things you may not want them to.

jon