[rt-users] Header question

Joakim Adolfsson jocke at sightcon.se
Wed Mar 14 12:23:01 EST 2001

Hi all. I don't know if this have been discussed before. If so, just hit
me =)

When replying on a new ticket via mail the mail to the requestor includes
headers, which means that the requestor can see my real email address
(which I don't want them to see. I just want them to see the group alias
-- abuse tem for example). Is there any way to fix so any mail sent to
requestor doesn't include header information?

--
Greetings!

Joakim Adolfsson  Phone: +46 (0)8 59828125  EMail: jocke at sightcon.se
Systems engineer       : +46 (0)70 7713100  Web  : http://www.sightcon.se
SightCon HB	  Fax  : +46 (0)70 7113100  ICQ# : 14239842