[rt-users] Error from sendmail

Mark Steiger mks at raistlin.min.ov.com
Mon Mar 19 11:51:08 EST 2001

I just setup RT on a new system to replace an older server we've been
using.  I tried running a test message to it and got the error below
mailed back to me.  Do I need to change soemthing in sendmail.cf?  The
system is setup per readme, and I checked out the old system and it
looks like it as well.

Thanks

---
Mark Steiger                    Systems Administrator
651-604-7890                    Veritas Software
"Codito Ergo Sum" - Latin "I code, therefore I am"