[rt-users] To: header parsing, maybe? :/

Chris Murton chris at fruble.co.uk
Wed May 2 07:08:23 EDT 2001

Hi,

I've installed RT quite happily, can create tickets from webrt and use them
from mail clients fine, but when I mail the address set up for a queue, I
get an error back from the _rt_system queue, telling me I can't post.

What i'm guessing is, it's not seeing I want to post to a certain queue, so
is trying to let me post to the _rt_system queue, without success. If, for
example, I wanted RT to take mail for queries at webaddress.com to mean it had
to go to the "queries" queue, where am I going wrong?

queries at webaddress.com is pointed at the rt alias
and the rt alias is :

rt:     |"/home/rt/bin/rt-mailgate general correspond"

And for the queries queue, it is set up so that anyone is permitted to
create requests, not that that should matter ..

Any ideas? :/

Chris.

--
Chris Murton