[rt-users] One more thing

Mike Reiling miker at softcoin.com
Wed May 23 18:00:59 EDT 2001

I think I fell in love with Keywords.  The are way better than areas.
Now I only really have one problem.

How do I set keywords when an email comes in, like I could with
areas.  I would really love to just set headers/embed some stuff in
the email, but the address approach also works (i.e.
support-lostpassword, support-generalhelp).

Is this something I can accomplish with a script?

Thanks so much,
Mike

--
                           (o o)                 (O O)