[rt-users] Generating tickets from mail-queue on another server

Ed Vazquez, Jr. evazquez at inflow.com
Wed May 30 19:53:35 EDT 2001

Greetings:

I have just gotten RT up and running on Sol7, no problems.  Got the mail
gateway up and running correctly for emails sent directly to the server
and the sendmail function is working properly.

After skimming through the archives though I still have one question:

Is it possible to get RT to either use it's own MTA or through a third
party MTA (mail, mailx, mutt, pine, etc.) to check this external
mailbox?  I suppose I could set up fetchmail, but it would be nice if RT
would make the IMAP connection on it's own.

--
- Ed