[rt-users] Security Bug ???

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Thu May 31 03:20:36 EDT 2001

There was a whacked-out configuration bug resulting from a permissions bug
on my server.  It's fixed now. Thanks!

While I greatly appreciate all bug reports, I'd be grateful if users
could report things that appear to be security bugs _privately_ before posting
them publically.  If it's possible, I generally prefer to be able to announce
a fix for a security hole at the same time that the security hole is made
public.

        -j