[rt-users] RT servicing multiple domains.

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Fri Nov 2 17:04:34 EST 2001

Hi,

 We currently have the need for RT(2) to service multiple domains, as it
doesn't have any direct  way to do this, I was
thinking I could install two instances of rt2 on the machine, set each of
for one of the domains, and then point them to the
same session data directory so multiple logins are not required.

 I'm sure everything would work, except the session data stuff, anyone know
if this will work. Or if there is a better way (without
majorly messing with rt internals) to do this?

Mat.