[rt-users] use of keywords

Marc Hedlund marc at precipice.org
Thu Nov 8 10:23:55 EST 2001

To search on a keyword, first select the queue to which the keyword
applies, and hit "Refine".  You should get a new search form that includes
a search field for your keyword.  (It only shows up on a search for a
queue since otherwise every keyword in every queue would appear in each
search form.)

I've attached a keywords "howto" document I wrote in September that hasn't
(to my knowledge) made it onto the docs site (grumble!).  It may be
helpful...

Marc Hedlund
e: marc at precipice dot org