[rt-users] Newbie question

Piet Honkoop piet at wirehub.net
Wed Nov 7 11:57:01 EST 2001

Hi,

I've setup RT 2.0.9_02 with all required bits & pieces. Now I am stuck
with the following problem: once logged on to the web interface I cannot
see the ticket issue as typed in during creation. Having looked through
both the docs & the code, I can't see any reason (I get an error page
without any error description, just the header 'RT Error').

Any pointers to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,

Piet

Wirehub! Internet BV                                  tel. +31 10 2448344
Westzeedijk 487                                       fax. +31 10 2448300
3024 EL Rotterdam                                  http://www.wirehub.net