[rt-users] "Ordinary" CGI-Scripts don't work after installing RT2

Josh Krikke krikke at macatawa.org
Tue Nov 13 14:05:21 EST 2001

I've since added some to it.  This handles attachments as well.  I don't
know if it has any performance issues...  Here's a new excerpt:
         <FilesMatch "*.html">
          SetHandler perl-script
          PerlHandler RT::Mason
         </FilesMatch>
         <LocationMatch "/*/Attachment">
          SetHandler perl-script
          PerlHandler RT::Mason
         </LocationMatch>

This location directive is just another regex.  Come to think of it,
something like this should work for anything _not_ in cgi-bin:

         <LocationMatch "!^/cgi-bin/$">  #not sure about the regex syntax
here
          SetHandler perl-script
          PerlHandler RT::Mason
         </LocationMatch>

I don't have time to try it right now, but I might try it in the next few
days.  I'll let everyone know if no one else does.

-Josh